freetds - Re: patch: dblib.c without vsnprintf

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Varley, David(CBorn at Alcoa)" <David.Varley AT alcoa.com.au>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: patch: dblib.c without vsnprintf
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:26:01 +0800

Most timely, I'd just this morning patched in vsprintf()
to replace vsnprintf() to allow me to run the tests.
(Very wrong I know, but I wanted to try, and it worked)

So, I just overwrote my changes with your correct ones,
only problem is that vasprintf() is only included in
libtds.so, not libsybdb.so where it is needed! I patched
my Makefile to include it, and it works and only fails
1 of 19 tests.

I guess the proper place to add asprintf.lo is in a
Makefile.in (or .am?), if you can do that we'll be
cooking with gas :)

David