freetds - RE: query on tsql to use hostname

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Abhilash_Shanmugham <Abhilash_Shanmugham AT Satyam.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: query on tsql to use hostname
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:02:20 +0530

Hi fredd , jkl
I downloaded the lates build once more and everything is a breeze
I am able to connect both using -S and -H options
Thanks a lot for the help
I am still working on the domain authentication ..
will let you know soon on that

cheers
Abhi

Abhilash M S
Satyam Computer services Ltd ,Ph 4314500 x 7737
"You may fool the whole world down the pathway of life
And get pats on your back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the man in the glass."