freetds - Re: *** NT Authentication Sequence !! ***

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: *** NT Authentication Sequence !! ***
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:30:53 +0200

> Hi,
>
> There is any place where we can to actualize that doc
> posted by me ?
> Then everybody can actualize the flags to know. Im my codify,
> if I know
> how
> to encrypt the "server nonce" in DES algorithm, and what use
> to it, the
> proccess is functionally, even without know any flags.
>
> **Any description of flags in my text did modified by
> formating of text.
>
> Regards!

Well, all my known about NTLMSSP security method came from pages you give as
reference and watch of samba code. I think you can repost your update
information on this mailing list and every body who know something else can
comment it...
What do you think about?
Seem this a good method?
It seem a manually doc CVS method :) ...

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."