freetds - RE: testing money type conversions

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: testing money type conversions
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:13:30 +0100

jkl,

I've decided to use long longs - seems fine to me so far. That's all a money
type is ( with 4 implicit decimal places ).

I've typedef'd TDS_MONEY as a long long
and typedef'd CS_MONEY to be TDS_MONEY, and it all falls into place.

the only risk is what to do if long longs are not supported...
I'm a bit worried about the autoconf stuff. I know nada about that, but I
guess we'll sort it out later.

Bill