freetds - Re: mssql connection

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Leigh <james AT clickmedia.ca>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mssql connection
  • Date: 15 Jul 2002 14:33:29 -0400

I don't know how to use sqsh, but it seems to do that same thing
everytime. How should it be used? The docs say I should get a chance
to type something before it kicks me out like this.

$ export SYBASE=/usr
$ sqsh
sqsh-2.1 Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Scott C. Gray
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
For more information type '\warranty'
Password:
Server SYBASE not found!