freetds - Re: 0.53 and PHP 4.2.1 not returning results

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: 0.53 and PHP 4.2.1 not returning results
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:52:29 -0400

Please post the script you're using including the SQL query. I'm assuming
you've tried a simple query like "select @@version" and it fails too?
Also, you may wish to create a cgi version of PHP and do testing using
that from the command line instead of going through apache. If you do
that you can set the TDSDUMP environment variable and get a trace of
what's going on.

Brian