freetds - RE: mssql_query not updating mssql_get_last_message on php4.1.2 and freetds 0.53

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: mssql_query not updating mssql_get_last_message on php4.1.2 and freetds 0.53
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:44:34 +1200

I'm using the mssql extension under php under linux.... But it segfaults a
lot when freetds does not know how to handle error messages back from MSSQL.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.