freetds - Re: New build warnings; datetime format issue

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Thompson" <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: New build warnings; datetime format issue
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:46:12 -0400

thanks guys for the input. The truth is out there...

It's fair to say I only mimicked the behaviour of dbconvert (db-lib only)
from Sybase open client 10. I'm not familiar with ct-lib.

The locales file solution seems to be the way forward.
I gather that this has been implemented in 0.53 fairly recently, but I'm
not familiar with what has been done.
At the end of the day, the date routines in convert.c have everything they
need to output the date in any format we choose.
The end result is just a sprintf()....