freetds - Re: ODBC's SQLSetStmtAttr

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: peter.restall AT bt.com
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: ODBC's SQLSetStmtAttr
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:45:21 +0100

Just thought scrollable cursors would be a nicety, as in

int bob = db.records[100].fields(4);

rather than sitting in a 'while()' loop iterating through one at a time.

What sort of design considerations do you have in mind ? In case it doesn't
stick out like a sore thumb, I'm pretty new to ODBC programming :)

Cheers,

Pete =:-)

Peter Restall
> businessAdvance
*Mail peter.restall AT bt.com
*Tel: + 44 (0) 1274 375087
*Fax: + 44 (0) 1274 730460

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000.

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.