freetds - [unixODBC]Could not find PWD parameter

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Leobardo Cortes" <lcortes AT dalai.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [unixODBC]Could not find PWD parameter
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:57:22 -0400

I need help for this issue:

I`m using freeTDS 0.53 and unixODBC 4.2.21 and finally find out what was
wrong. My user (which is sa) doesn´t have a password so it didn´t wanted
to connect but when I set a password to that user, I did work fine... but,
how can I do it to let freeTDS connect with my user sa without a password
in order to be compatible with the my other systems already installed that
connect to that database?

Is that possible or freeTDS along with unixODBC needs to have a password
to connect to my database? I use this command $isql -v MYSERVER sa
and it says [unixODBC)Could not fin PWD parameter

Thanks again for your help!

  • [unixODBC]Could not find PWD parameter, Leobardo Cortes, 05/17/2002