freetds - Re: StackOverflowError when calling a stored procedure

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Marc Schouten <M.Schouten AT ITsec.nl>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: StackOverflowError when calling a stored procedure
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:13:53 +0200

it looks like your main is stuck in a wierd loop, of you look at the
error it's
constantly the same 3 things happening.
and if that goes on long enough yeah you'll run out of stack space.
the code you use in main might help to find a solution, there's not a
lot to say with
just this.

Marc

jgaoiran AT cadrc.calpoly.edu wrote:

> I used the callableStatment object to execute a stored procedure that
will
> create a few tables. I used the execute method with the objects. The

> stored procedure was executed (the tables were created), but a
> StackOverflowError exception was returned. I was using this jarfile:
> TwFreeTds_1.0.jar which had a date of 10/29/01.
>
> java.lang.StackOverflowError
> at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2056)
> at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:515)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processSubPacket(Tds.java:1347)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processSubPacket(Tds.java:1337)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processDoneInProc(Tds.java:1223)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processSubPacket(Tds.java:1384)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processSubPacket(Tds.java:1337)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processDoneInProc(Tds.java:1223)
> at com.thinweb.tds.Tds.processSubPacket(Tds.java:1384)
> <<<SNIP>>>

> Exception in thread "main"
> Process completed with exit code 1
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joyce
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [ms AT itsec.nl]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')