freetds - Re: local ip address

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <james.cameron AT compaq.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: local ip address
  • Date: 03 May 2002 18:34:02 +1000

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

unistd.h is a header file, not a library.
I've not heard of a "socket record".

I've looked at DBPROCESS and LOGINREC but I don't understand what you
are asking.

--
James Cameron (james.cameron AT compaq.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/ (or) http://quozl.netrek.org/