freetds - Re: Fetch records in TDS 7.0 ???

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Fernando" <nulll AT bol.com.br>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Fetch records in TDS 7.0 ???
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 23:39:20 -0500

Hello,

More or less. The result set can are in server and I fetch a group of
lines by time until end ? Can I send to my client application lines of
result set by solicitation hers ?
I want that part of result set stay on server until my client
application need more a group of lines.

Is this possible ?

Regards!