freetds - libtdsodbc.so not found !

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Delucinge" <ndelucin AT capgemini.fr>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: libtdsodbc.so not found !
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:50:44 -0500

Hi,

I want to use unixODBC and freeTDS on Solaris 8
I install unixODBC tanks to a Solaris package without problem.
I compile and install freeTDS 0.53 without problem.

I m registering the ODBC driver with unixODBC thanks to odbcinst command.
I have to write 'driver=/usr/local/freetds/lib/libtdsodbc.so' but this
library does not exist !!

I have a /usr/local/freetds/lib/ directory with libct,libsybdb,libtds and
libtdssrv files but no libtdsodbc

A find / -name libtdsodbc.so returns nothing

I compiled the same freeTDS under Linux : same problem !

Thank you for your help