freetds - RE: help specifying non-standard port

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Coleman, Dave" <DColeman AT US.TIAuto.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: help specifying non-standard port
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:52:22 -0500

what little I know suggests that freeTDS was compiled to use TDS v5.0...
4000 is the default port in 5.0. I believe that you can set the port and
TDS version for the server in your freetds.conf file as well, but I don't
know how this setting interacts w/the default port settings established by
the TDS version.