freetds - CT-Lib exported function names

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Roman Stepanov <roman AT visquez.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: CT-Lib exported function names
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:37:56 +0300

Hi, All!

I wonder why ctpublib.h and cspublic.h does not contain exported function
definitions, i.e. something like this:

#define PROTOTYPE(something) something

extern CS_RETCODE CS_PUBLIC ct_send PROTOTYPE((
CS_COMMAND *cmd
));

Also some definitions use the same values, I don't understand why
CS_COMPUTE_RESULT is equal to CS_SUCCEED and so on... I am planning to use
FreeTDS to build some of my code on platforms where original Sybase Open
Client/CT-Lib is not available and discovered that FreeTDS header files needs
much work before FreeTDS can be used instead of Open Client ;(

--
WBR, Roman

Code is language! http://www.anti-dmca.org

  • CT-Lib exported function names, Roman Stepanov, 03/22/2002