freetds - Re: ANSIfication progress

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ANSIfication progress
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:53:44 -0500 (EST)

It looks like the structs in tds.h are mostly correct (buffers and
capabilities are unsigned as they contain binary as well as character
data and things like servername, database, username, password, etc... are
chars). The APIs should follow whatever convention is specified by
Sybase/MS. Beyond that, you're on your own.

Cheers,

Brian