freetds - ANSIfication progress

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris Eleveld <ihermit2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ANSIfication progress
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 05:34:51 -0800 (PST)

The first pass is going fairly well. I am however
tripping over a lot of warnings/errors of char vs.
unsigned char mismatch. Before I dive in headlong
changing all of these is there any over all design I
should follow or just attempt to reason from the code
if the chars need to be explicitly unsinged?