freetds - Re: Unable to retrieve data Linux<->MSSQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bj�rn Lantz" <bjorn.lantz AT easyt.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Unable to retrieve data Linux<->MSSQL 7
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:39:49 -0500

Hi,

I found out what the problem was. When I check the result column names
they are all in capital letters! no wonder my strcmp() never found the
right column, so I am now able to retrieve data from my test program in C.

Right now I am having trouble with the date format. I want it in a ISO
format (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS), but I keep getting it in american(?) format
(Mar 28 2002 12:00AM) when I bind the column to SQL_C_CHAR type.

Are there any options in freetds to set the locale ?