freetds - Re: adding manually a /freetds/lib on REDHAT7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Philo Bonianga" <philo AT galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: adding manually a /freetds/lib on REDHAT7.0
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:22:18 +0900

Dear Sirs,

For teh first time I got the mssql connection just 20 min. after
my last e-mail of disapointment.

About the /freetds/lib directory:
I added manually a /freetds/lib and linked the libsybdb to
the subdir /freetds/dblib/.libs where the libraries effectively
reside!

All the compiles did well. And for the first time my phpinfo()
generatd a SYBASE information table telling me that support
for sybase was included.

I am greatful to everybody helping us to get such a result. Also,
I would like to take this opportunity to offer my support in organizing
the information before it is published or testing the soft on a few
platforms
and provide a concise of the final results.

However, as my office is moving to a new place, I might be operating only
from February of next year. But, from now, let me know if I can help and
if so, help to get prepared to the coming task.

Again thanks a lot.

Philo B.