freetds - Re: AGAIN FREETDS BUILD on REDHAT7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Philo Bonianga" <philo AT galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: AGAIN FREETDS BUILD on REDHAT7.0
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:29:41 +0900

Dear,

I made a small progress 30 min after I submitted
my complain. I mean, I was able to overcome the UNCOMPRESS
bug and my PHP could work.

Now I might be facing a library problem. The freetds library is
not visible and my PHP codes complains that " Call to undefined
function mssql_connect".

As you mention it I need a /usr/local/freetds/lib in my /etc/ld.so.conf
but, the fact is that there is no lib under my freetds directory.

The directory apparently was not generated. Why? What is wrong or
I can I get it generated??

Thanks a lot?

Philo

NOTE: I copuld progress without mentionning --with-sybase
in my PHP configuration.