freetds - tds_free_login missing from tds.h

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Joe Gottman" <joegottman AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: tds_free_login missing from tds.h
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:29:08 -0500

I am trying to use tds from C++, and I am having problems with the
function tds_free_login. It is not declared in tds.h (or any other h
file)so the C++ compiler cannot compile any code that mentions it. I can
declare it myself manually in my own code (I use
extern void tds_free_login(TDSLOGIN *login);
but I can't be certain that the function signature is correct. I am
compiling using g++ version 3.0.1 on Sun-Solaris unix.

Joe Gottman