freetds - Re: header file changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: header file changes
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:37:11 -0400

You need the iconv.m4 file. Any autoconf experts out there wanna tell
where I should be shipping this so aclocal picks it up?

The code will work with or without iconv (it defaults to highorder byte
stripping if there is no iconv...ie the current behaviour) with iconv
though you'll get actual conversion to non-ascii character sets and other
wonders!
When it's finished that is. Been a long standing thorn in my side.

Brian