freetds - Re: Connect to Sybase ASE ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Norman Palardy <palardyn AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Connect to Sybase ASE ?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:48:45 -0600

Is SQSH part of the download ?
I can't locate it anywhere on my machine after the config and makes

On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 06:15 PM, Brian Bruns wrote:

This set up should work fine. Have you tried SQSH to make sure
your FreeTDS installation is working properly? If sqsh works, we can look
at your code a bit more closely, if not we have a configuration problem
(or bug) of some sort.

11.9.2 is the newest server I've connected to, but while not positive it
works, I'd be (very) surprised if it didn't.

Brian