freetds - 2nd Post: Tables headers but not data?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Richard Rowell <richard AT rowell.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: 2nd Post: Tables headers but not data?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:23:31 -0500

I posted this once before, will try one more time:

I just built sqsh using freetds .52 under linux (x86) using TDS v7 (per
the instructions in the manual). It works fine with any of our SQL
Server2000 boxen. Our "dev" server however is NT4/SQL Server 7 and the
results with it are a bit strange. sqsh/freetds connect just fine, and my
selects return the headers for the tables, but none of the data.

Any ideas?
--

Richard Rowell

If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves
upon execution. - Robert Sewell