freetds - Re: Why can't this stored procedure be called? (Fre eTDS_JDBC and jtds)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Schörk, Andreas" <andreas.schoerk AT infor.de>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Why can't this stored procedure be called? (Fre eTDS_JDBC and jtds)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:04:01 +0200

The next dirty hack,
after this condition include once more:
if (tds.isResultSet())
{
result = true;
break;
} else

I am just experimenting. Stored Procedures should be handled like
batches, because they return UPdateCounts and Resultssets like them.
I will try to fix this at least for 7.0 in the nead future for batches
and Procedures.
I suspect the code is only able to handle only changes or only resultsets.
So perhaps if you could put the select at the beginning of the code
you at least would not get an exception.
Andreas

  • Re: Why can't this stored procedure be called? (Fre eTDS_JDBC and jtds), Schörk, Andreas, 09/10/2001