freetds - Re: PHP Problerms

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: PMoore AT axa.com.au
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP Problerms
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:12:42 +1000

Robert,
you have two problems.

firstly your PHP and Apache compilation,
secondly your TDS problem.

I was able to connect to both MS SQL 7 and 2000 from Solaris 2.7 and 2.51.
All i did was ./configure --prefix=/path/to/my/freetds

You might want to try

LIBS="-ltds" ./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache --enable-module=so etc
etc

To test your FreeTDS i would recommend getting SQSH and using that to
verify connectivity.
Ensure libtds is in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
peter

"Robert Banniza" <rpbanniz AT ascensionhealth.org>@franklin.oit.unc.edu on
05/09/2001 02:42:49 AM

Please respond to "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Sent by: bounce-freetds-132908 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu