freetds - Re: PHP Problerms

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Robert Banniza" <rpbanniz AT ascensionhealth.org>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP Problerms
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:42:49 -0500

Are you using Solaris? I'm having issues even getting FreeTDS to run in
Apache 1.3.20 with SSL and PHP compiled in as DSO. I get the following error:

yntax error on line 207 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: reocation error: file
/usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.so.0: symbol g_tds_err_handler: referenced
symbol not found
../bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

>>> ezequiel AT ifxnw.com.ar 09/04/01 11:32 AM >>>

im trying to use PHP with MS SQL . i have compiled FreeTds with
tdsver7.0 and enabldmfix

but i can not connect to my MS SQL server

any ideas?

Ezequiel Carson
Network Admnistrator

IFX Networks Argentina

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at the telephone number listed (if available). Thank you.