freetds - Simple freetds_jdbc CVS question, I hope!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Welch <martin.welch AT CODA.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Simple freetds_jdbc CVS question, I hope!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:06:39 +0100

Title: Simple freetds_jdbc CVS question, I hope!

I've just successfully checked out freetds_jdbc since I'm curious about how easy/hard it would be to add PreparedStatement support.

However, everything checked out to a single directory rather than com\internetcds\jdbc\tds, com\internetcds\util etc.

I'd hoped to add the code to my JBuilder project and start debugging.

I'm using WinCVS 1.2 on W2k and I'm a first time WinCVS user so there's a very high chance I've done something stupid.

Could anyone shed light on this?

Martin