freetds - New release at jTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Stevenson, Chris (SSABSA)" <chris AT ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: New release at jTDS
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:51:36 +0930

I've just done a new release of jTDS to fix CallableStatement
and PreparedStatement (I've taken out the 1_0 versions of these
and so Constructors.java was failing).

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=33291

I'm about to leave for Singapore for a conference (probably bad
timing for getting this ball rolling, but I didn't think of it
until too late) and will be back next weekend.

I will have sporadic email until then, so if there are any
issues I will get on to them when I get back.

chris.

-- chris stevenson -- chris AT ssabsa.sa.gov.au

  • New release at jTDS, Stevenson, Chris (SSABSA), 08/12/2001