freetds - Re: jdbc dates dateformat problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Curt Hagenlocher" <curt AT hagenlocher.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: jdbc dates dateformat problem
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:35:25 -0700

> I have problems with dates doing a Web oriented Java aplication.
> I'm using freetds with SQLServer 7, winNt, Java 1.3 and Tomcat321.
> I'm using sql2java so I'm always using prepared statements.
> When I read data everything is OK but when I write data using a pstmt
> dates are almost correct but not correct. I'll try to explain...
>
> Please help me; I think the driver is not working in a coherent way

You are correct; this is a bug in the driver. I have fixed this
bug in my working version, which can be downloaded from (this is
from memory) http://www.hagenlocher.org/software/freetds_jdbc.zip .

I´m currently in the Lima airport, on the way back from a fantastic
vacation, and hope to resume work on the JDBC driver next week.

--
Curt Hagenlocher
curt AT hagenlocher.org