freetds - Re: pl help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: PMoore AT axa.com.au
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pl help
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:41:06 +1000

if my memory is unclouded i recall that JRun is from Allaire
(http://www.allaire.com/ ) and is a servlet runner, but someone will
correct me if i am wrong i'm sure.

You can certainly connect to SQL2000 using the FreeTDS JDBC driver but you
could also use the JDBC/ODBC bridge from Microsoft.
regards
peter

Peter Moore
Contractor,
ITeG, Axa Australia

"James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>@franklin.oit.unc.edu on
05/08/2001 12:02:05 PM

Please respond to "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Sent by: bounce-freetds-132908 AT franklin.oit.unc.edu