freetds - Re: Vote

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "'JKL at home'" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • Subject: Re: Vote
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:10:14 -0400

Bless you, James Cameron. From the time I first asked about "Favorite
Pairs", I've meant to set up exactly such a page. From time to time, people
have mailed me new pairs, and I've collected them. I'll reformat what I've
got and send it to you. I think the data are more interesting if simplified
and summarized, to see both what combinations are known to work and how
commonly used they are. Good feedback to the Product Development Strategy &
Marketing Committee, no?

I guess we can blame, I mean, thank Joe for the list traffic, too.

Kudos, fellas.

--jkl