freetds - BIGENDIAN

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sam Sam" <s4m AT lycos.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: BIGENDIAN
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:48:38 -0700

Hi Guys & Girls,

sorry if it's kinda stupid question, I subscribe to this mailing list since 1
years ago, and I always hear about Bigendian problem, what is Bigendian
anyways ??
any 'clear' explanation would be very grateful

thanks,
Sam

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

I know its machines like Sun but other than that I am
clueless

--- Sam Sam <s4m AT lycos.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys & Girls,
>
> sorry if it's kinda stupid question, I subscribe to
> this mailing list since 1 years ago, and I always
> hear about Bigendian problem, what is Bigendian
> anyways ??
> any 'clear' explanation would be very grateful
>
> thanks,
> Sam

> Get 250 color business cards for FREE!
> http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as:
> [harfranks AT yahoo.com]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')