freetds - Re: FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Allen Grace" <a.grace AT au.darkbluesea.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:08:37 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruslan R. Laishev" <Laishev AT SMTP.DeltaTel.RU>
To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 7:59 PM
Subject: [freetds] Re: FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode

> Hello Alen,
> my environment is OpenVMS and only basic FreeTDS API (not DB, not CT). My
client is C
> program : http://www.radiusvms.com/isql.c

Are you trying to be deliberately hardcore by not using dblib or ctlib? I've
only ever used dblib, but if you have a good reason for not using one of
these libraries you could always look what Brian does in the implementation
of the procedures I mentioned. From memory there is a boolean field in one
of the TDS structs that is referenced by these procedures.

allen
--
Allen Grace

Dark Blue Sea Pty Ltd
ph +61 7 3007 0000
fax +61 7 3007 0001

***The opinions expressed in this email are my own and are not
representative of DBS Pty Ltd.***