freetds - Re: FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Allen Grace" <a.grace AT au.darkbluesea.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:41:26 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruslan R. Laishev" <Laishev AT SMTP.DeltaTel.RU>
To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 7:44 PM
Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS and stored procedure retcode

> Hello All!
> I use FreeTDS only to call a stored procedures in M$ SQL, how I can to
catch a SP
> return code?

You don't tell us much about what kind of environment you're running in...
if your client is written in C, use the functions
dbhasretstat() - tells you whether there is a return value, and
dbretstatus() - tells you what it is.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/sql/dbc_pdc0
0b_2zkz.htm

for more information on how to use these procedures.

allen
--
Allen Grace

Dark Blue Sea Pty Ltd
ph +61 7 3007 0000
fax +61 7 3007 0001

***The opinions expressed in this email are my own and are not
representative of DBS Pty Ltd.***