freetds - Re: FreeTDS JDBC Driver and AIX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Curt Hagenlocher" <curt AT hagenlocher.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS JDBC Driver and AIX
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:20:44 -0700

Other questions:

1. I just read that you had written:
> Whether the problem is present with the latest snapshot: The
> snapshot version I downloaded works fine.
What exactly do you mean by this?

2. Are you using the save JVM version on NT, where you said
you were able to connect?

3. Are you specifying a TDS version in your connection properties?
What else do the properties contain?

4. Are you in a position to see things written to stdout, and
is anything being printed there?

5. I assume that, being JVM 1.1.x, this is JDBC 1.0. Am I right?

--
Curt Hagenlocher
curt AT hagenlocher.org