freetds - Re: FreeTDS on Win32?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS on Win32?
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:30:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have no direct experience with this other than to say, I know it's been
done before. (There are a bunch of #ifdef WIN32 stuff in the code that
somebody submitted to make it work). LIBTOOL apparently supports windows
DLLs as well, so you should be good to go with a little elbow grease on
your part.

Brian