freetds - Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:56:23 -0400 (EDT)

James, I think maybe something like this for starters:

Q: When running configure/autoconf I get a number of

"warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling"

errors.

A: These are harmless.

Or something to that effect anyway.

And while I have your ear, is the copy of the user guide in CVS up to
date? I'd like to flesh out a couple of things prior to the 0.52
release...which I'm hoping to get out the door soon...

Brian