freetds - Re: Anyone built for Mac OS X

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Justin Kelley <justin AT with1click.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone built for Mac OS X
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:04:57 -0700

I went through the full compile of freetds with php using the latest from
the cvs. You have to replace your config.guess and config.sub with the two
from /usr/libexec and then do the malloc change as stated here, and you'll
compile without error. Unfortunately, once you try to start using it,
apache will start giving the following error in the error log. Anyone seen
this before or have any thoughts?

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd Undefined symbols:
print_zval_r

Any help would be much appreciated

Justin Kelley
Systems Engineer