freetds - Re: AW: freetds 0.51 sur Aix 4.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: JORT Emmanuel <jort AT cgi.unicaen.fr>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: AW: freetds 0.51 sur Aix 4.3
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:00:12 +0200

I just write something like :

"I'm looking for for somebody who have installed Freetds 0.51 on AIX 4.3 and
SPEAKING
FRENCH".

I agree with you that i should speak english on a mailing list using the
english
language. I apologize. But i propose you to learn french. This is a very nice
language
and why not... to come in our country ;->

Bye.

Luca Di Pasquale a écrit :

> [...]

Emmanuel JORT
CGI-Univ. CAEN