freetds - AW: freetds 0.51 sur Aix 4.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Luca Di Pasquale <DiPasquale AT CargEx.de>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: AW: freetds 0.51 sur Aix 4.3
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:52:14 +0200

It would be very nice and polite if you could write in english instead. I
don't think it's a good idea if some people on this mailing list start
speaking italian, some russian, some german and so on...

If you could explain the same in english I'm sure you will find a lot of
help for your problems and could help somebody else with the same problems
you have.

Sincerely,
Luca