freetds - FreeTDS_jdbc.jar with Jboss 2.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Antonio Vazquez" <vazquezf AT aucland.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FreeTDS_jdbc.jar with Jboss 2.1
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:24:39 +0200

Hi all,
has anybody configure the MS-SQL Server with Jboss 2.1 using the FreeTDS
driver.I try to configure it, but Jboss Server freeze when try to configure
the pool.
If somebody has reached it,could send me the jboss.jcml file with the
configuration or tell about how I can configure it?

Thanks in advance and Regards.

Antonio