freetds - Re: Apache install failure with Freetds/PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "joe brown" <jbrown AT lizardtech.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Apache install failure with Freetds/PHP
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:54:46 -0400

Thanks! PHP is installed and working, and talking to M$SQLServer via
Freetds! Careful typing getting SYBASE and LD_LIBRARY_PATH properly
exported was the key. Also not setting --prefix to the build dir! Here's
a super link for anyone installing PHP with FreeTDS:
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/00/44/index4a.html?tw=programming