freetds - Re: mac port, contributing changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mac port, contributing changes
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:01:17 -0500 (EST)

Are the changes against the current CVS code? If so just send me the
context diffs and I'll apply them. If you can't generate diffs on the mac,
send me a tarball and I'll do the leg work.

Mac OSX should be working, as far as I know (it shares more with unix than
with Mac 8/9) unless you mean a Carbon port (are they still calling it
the Carbon API?)

Brian