freetds - Connect, query, return the result....

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Cory Powers" <cpowers AT corp.darwin.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Connect, query, return the result....
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:47:35 -0500

I am using freetds via PHP4 to connect to a MS SQL 7.0 server and it works
great. But, now I need to query a MSSQL DB via a C program that I have and
I can not seem to figure which files and which functions I need to use to
perform this simple task. Anyone that could point me in the right
direction would be greatly appreciated. All I need to know is what file(s)
to include and what functions to use to connect to a server, query a
database, and get the results.

Thanks,
Cory
cpowers AT uversaconsulting.net