freetds - licence for freetds jdbc driver needed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jonathan Boutelle" <jonathan.boutelle AT commerceone.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: licence for freetds jdbc driver needed
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:07:55 -0500

All,
I wrote some code that uses the freetds jdbc driver. But I can't release
it as a product until I give my legal dept a copy of the licence. I
couldn't find the licence on the website, or through a cursory search of
the mailing list. Could someone please post it or the location of it? If
you mailed it to me that would be really really great too.

Free my code! Thanks
-jonathan boutelle
email: jonathan.boutelle AT commerceone.com