freetds - RE: Funny Dates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Funny Dates
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:12:59 -0500 (EST)

Stefanos Karasavvidis wrote [06 Feb]:

> I had the same problem some months ago, which got solved by applying
> a patch that was posted to this list some time ago. Although posted
> to this list, the patch was never applied to the snapshot builds (I
> don't know if it is applied now).

Nik/Rafel/Stefanos:

The patch (assuming we're talking about the same one) has been applied
to the CVS archives as of yesterday (thanks, Craig!). Could each of you
test to see whether the problems you've been experiencing with dates
have been resolved using a driver built from the latest sources? If any
of you needs to have the driver built for you let me know and I'll mail
you a copy in a private email (let me know whether you need JDBC1 or
JDBC2).

If you pull down a pre-built jar from ftp://freetds.internetcds.com, be
aware that only freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar.1_0 has been built fresh; the
other jars are older than the latest sources.

Thanks.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com