freetds - RE: Funny Dates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefanos Karasavvidis <stefos AT multimedia-sa.gr>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Funny Dates
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:28:05 +0200

I had the same problem some months ago, which got solved by applying a patch that was posted to this list some time ago. Although posted to this list, the patch was never applied to the snapshot builds (I don't know if it is applied now).

Anyway, I can send my current jar file to anyone interested

Stefanos

Rafel Puchades wrote:

I tried this weekend the last snapshoot for java 2 and worked completelly
right with jdk1.2, I still haven't tried with jdk1.3; Of course when I say
right I mean for funny dates bug.

good luck

ftp://freetds.internetcds.com/pub/freetds_jdbc/
freetds_jdbc.snapshot.jar.2_0