freetds - Re: More on Odd Problem.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tim Uckun <tim AT diligence.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More on Odd Problem.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:53:42 -0800

At 10:57 AM 12/27/2000 +1100, you wrote:
Points the finger at PHP. What version was it? I'd download the source
and open it in an editor to check the various source lines mentioned.

It's latest stable one. I compiled it again as a CGI for testing (normally I use it as a loadable module in apache). I also used the latest stable code for freetds. Maybe I'll download the latest snapshots for both of them and try again.

I am afraid I am not much of a C programmer anymore (I used to be pretty good in my collage days but it's been a while since I've touched it)
Tim Uckun
Mobile Intelligence Unit.
"There are some who call me TIM?"